Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Today's Outfit: Local Color


Happy Wednesday! I’ve been relatively productive so far this day. Hooray! I finished making the order of cookies for a friend’s party that are due today.  Now, I just have to work up the courage to go grocery shopping. Ugh. Not super fun, but it’s got to be done! 
Last night, I went to Tabella with a few friends.  Have any of you eaten there? I really enjoyed my meal.  Oh, I also had my first ever Brett Farve sighting in Hattiesburg yesterday! He doesn’t pop up as often as you’d think.  Autocorrect really wants that to say Brett Farce and I think that’s pretty funny, actually.  
I also liked the outfit without the cardigan:
Dress: Armoire; Cardigan, Belt & Bangles: Click Boutique & Gallery; Tights: Hue via Macy’s; Shoes: LF on Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment