Monday, August 29, 2011

Today's Outfit: I'm A Collector

Happy Sunday :) This is actually an outfit I had saved in my drafts. I’m still in my PJs today and plan on staying that way for a while.
Last night, I watched Everything Is Illuminated and loved it.  I’d seen it before when it first came out, but I remembered next to nothing about it. That’s why I named this outfit “I’m a collector.”  In real life, I think I’m closer to a hoarder, but those are just words. ;) I’m not totally sure his reasons for collecting, other than it being “Something to do,” but as a child I was always obsessed with keeping things for “posterity.” When I was like 7 or 8 I had this Fisher Price stool and I decided to write “10 10 220” on the bottom because I was convinced that it was going to change the world. I think that is one of my more hilarious Mary Anneisms. And, of course, I still have that stool. Maybe I’ll hand it off to the next generation so they won’t forget the 10 10 220 revolution.
image
image
image
Can you see my yellow nail polish peaking through my shoes? :)
image
Dress: Lauren Conrad for Kohls; Shirt: Armoire; Belt, Bangles: Click Boutique & Gallery; Shoes: LF Magazine St; Bow: Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment