Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Today's Outfit: Birds of a Feather


This week I have gotten off by a day. So every post this week has actually been what I wore the day before. It feels weird to me, and I have been meaning to fix it, but doing things this way insures that I can post at a decent hour. Posting a day behind has also helped me stay consistent and is definitely more convenient, but it almost doesn’t feel as authentic. What do you guys think? Should I continue posting a day behind, or post what I wear on the same day I wear it? 
Well, for now, I am still a day behind. I have a lot to do today and a lot to think about. I struggle making big life decisions. I have a long history of making the wrong choices and having to waste time/money/energy (and lost friends) trying to fix those mistakes. It isn’t pretty, and has left me an indecisive mess.  Although lately I have been making better choices, I think, so maybe I’ll actually be able to handle this one. I guess we’ll see. 
Here is yesterday’s outfit! I love this lace jacket. I actually just bought some white lace shorts.  Adam saw a picture of them on my phone and joked that I should wear a whole lace outfit.  I already have a white lace tank, so I guess I’m set! 
I don’t know why it has taken so long for me to take this picture! I’ve always meant to, but forgot when it was time to snap them! Luckily, Jason and I are on the same page! I wish my eyes weren’t so serious though. But in the one where I’m smiling it looks like I’m eating the mustache. No thanks!
Dress: Lauren Conrad for Kohl’s; Jacket: American Rag via Macy’s; Shoes: LF on Magazine; Necklace: Click Boutique & Gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment